xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Applying Interoperability Guidelines to XDI

I agree the implementations will help prove this out.  I'd put it the other way though..rather than check the mistakes after we write the spec, let's examine the mistake list now and design the spec from the get-go to avoid these mistakes as one of our core requirements for XDI.  Fixing it in retrospective, if we compare the spec against the mistake list afterward, may present problems.

Kind regards,

Bill Barnhill
Booz Allen Hamilton - Belcamp,MD

From: markus.sabadello@gmail.com [markus.sabadello@gmail.com] on behalf of Markus Sabadello [markus.sabadello@xdi.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 2:41 PM
To: Barnhill, William [USA]
Cc: OASIS - XDI TC

This looks really useful..

I assume that as soon as we start comparing our different implementations, we will probably run into some of these mistakes quickly.
Especially mistake #2 looks relevant at this point :)

Anyway, I'm really excited about getting the server going, that should help with interoperability I think..
And yes when we have an actual spec, we should check each mistake to be sure we didn't make it.

Markus