xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] OX Testing Tool Video

Looks fantastic..

I don't expect it to work with XDI² out of the box, because I'm simply sending XDI messages in the HTTP body, rather than encoding them as a "message" parameter.
Also, I can ask for the response in different formats (JSON, or list of statements) by setting the Accept header appropriately.

But I'm sure we can work out such implementation-specific assumptions fairly easily.

Great work Mike and Yuriy..!

Markus