xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Friday 2012-04-27

Cam,

oxServer currently has two implementations of the XDI graph model: memory and LDAP. If you want to use oxServer, you could implement some/all of the interfaces using BerkleyDB.

Markus has a different XDI model, so you should also look at his and see which better suits your requirement.

- Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu
Founder / CEO
mike@gluu.org
+1 646-810-8761

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012, Cameron Hunt wrote:

Apparently the BerkleyDB for Android includes a key/value API. It would be interesting to see what changes might need to be made to XDI2 to use that.

Have you tried porting XDI2 to Android?

On 2012-04-28 13:35, Markus Sabadello wrote:
Hi Cam,

Yes in the XDI² library [17], the default persistence mechanism is to
store XDI data in a BerkeleyDB..
This is also what I'm using for XDI on a FreedomBox, which (like
phones) also has limited hardware.
 So it sounds like this might work for you..

Actually with the current XDI graph model, it's pretty easy to store
XDI in any kind of key/value based store, so there might even be more
lightweight options than BDB.

Markus

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Cameron Hunt <cam@bitworld.us [18]>