xdi message

Subject: No XDI TC telecon this Friday 5/4

Last week we had said we'd proceed with an XDI TC telecon at the regular time this Friday because Internet Identity Workshop was ending on Thursday. However I know now that several of us attending IIW now have followup meetings with other IIW attendees that we must do on Friday morning.

So we won't hold an XDI TC telecon this Friday. The next call will be at the regular time (9AM PT) on Friday May 11.

BTW, so far the XDI sessions here at IIW have been excellent - interest is running much higher than at any previous IIW.

=Drummond