xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] How to send XDI message to server?

Markus and Joseph,

Propose a design... but obviously, we need to address how all elements of the XDI message would be communicated, not just the operation.

- Mike

On Tue, 22 May 2012, Markus Sabadello wrote:

Thanks Joseph for re-sending..

For an XDI Developer list, I think Google Groups would be easiest.

Yes we have talked about an HTTP REST binding in the past..

The semantics of GET and $get, as well as those of DELETE and $del seem to
be the same, but mapping $add and $mod to POST and PUT is difficult. We can
of course do whatever we want, but REST purists won't like it.

I don't think any HTTP query parameters should be used.

Markus

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 10:39 PM, Joseph Boyle