xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Test message from Drummond

Thanks, Markus. This confirms that everything is now back working with my XDI.org email address and the OASIS XDI TC mailing list.

Next I will send the minutes from last Friday's meeting, and then review the messages in the archive over the last week or so to see if there are any that need responses.

If anyone sent an email to the list in the last 10 days or so that was expecting a response from me, please resend it and I will respond.

Thanks,

=Drummond