xdi message

Subject: Your statement about XDI for PDJ

Hello TC,

As I mentioned before, the next issue of the Personal Data Journal will have an article about XDI.

I'd like to invite all TC members to make a short statement about one specific feature of XDI that you like most!
I created the following page for this purpose (see "Sidebox 3"): http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiPdecArticle

You could either add it yourself, or just send it to me..

Also, if you have other suggestions for the article, let me know.
I'll try to have a draft version ready for review before the next TC call.

Markus