xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] One sentence value prop for XDI

Phil,

I like "data sharing"

"Federation" doesn't mean anything to laymen.

- Mike

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012, Phil Windley wrote:

I actually like both of these for different reasons.

I think "data federation" is a cool term, but it requires unpacking for most people. "Data sharing" seems more approachable. What do we lose by speaking about sharing instead of federation? Is that important.

--phil--

Phillip J. Windley, Ph.D.
www.windley.com
www.kynetx.com