xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 9:00 - 10:30AM PT 2012-06-08

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 08 June 2012 USA
Time:  9:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

THE GOTOMEETING FOR TODAY IS:
     https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

THE ETHERPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:
     http://piratepad.ca/T2TwKUZhzp

AGENDA

***** PRESENTATIONS *****

--- TRAVIS WELLMAN - SPACIOUSNESS

We will have a guest presentation from Travis. See more at http://spaciousness.org/.

***** NEWS & UPDATES *****

--- Drummond, Phil, Kari, and Markus will report on insights coming out of XDI dev meetings at Kynetx this past week.

***** DECISION POINT QUEUE REVIEW *****

We still need to complete the prioritization of proposals on the wiki. Drummond has added a page to track issues that do not have full proposal pages yet:

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiPendingIssues

***** DECISION POINT FOR THIS CALL *****

We will choose the highest priority decision point to discuss.

***** NEXT CALL *****