xdi message

Subject: RE: [External] [xdi] HttpXdiMessagingBinding

Yes, there’s a couple of ways, depending on whether you are creating it, or modifying it to put it into category. Can’t answer more now, but will tonight or tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Bill Barnhill

Booz Allen Hamilton - Belcamp,MD

1-443-924-0824| barnhill_william@bah.com

From: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xdi@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Markus Sabadello
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 1:45 PM
To: OASIS - XDI TC
Subject: [External] [xdi] HttpXdiMessagingBinding

Okay, last week already I created this page
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/HttpXdiMessagingBinding

And now I just added a link to it at the front page
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/FrontPage

But what I can't figure out is, how do I make it show up here:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryProposal

Any ideas??

Also, isn't it redundant to have a list of proposals both on the FrontPage AND on the CategoryProposal page?

Markus