xdi message

Subject: Can we move this Friday's XDI TC telecon one hour later?

XDI TC Members:

A month-end coordination meeting with a key Respect Network partner has been scheduled for this Friday from 7-10AM PT. This overlaps with our scheduled XDI TC meeting time.

Are TC members open to moving this week's meeting back one hour, so it would begin at 10AM PT and run until 11AM PT (when some of us then have to switch to an XDI.org telecon)?

I know that is getting late for Giovanni and Markus, but I'd really like to be able to attend this week's meeting, given that I had to miss last week's meeting. I'd also like to close at least one decision point.

Please let me know via reply if you can NOT