xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] HttpXdiMessagingBinding

Markus, good job on this. I added a sentence to the "Out of Scope" section to clarify that the questions/issues listed there are out-of-scope for this proposal but should be dealt with in other proposals.

Everything else looks good to me.

I encourage everyone else to review it -- unless there are any objections, we will approve this proposal on this Friday's telecon.

=Drummond