xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] HttpXdiMessagingBinding

Hmm I think the idea behind not relying too deeply on specific HTTP features was that XDI should allow bindings to several different protocols, and should still always work kind of the same way.

Anyway, Bill what is the process if one TC member disagrees with a proposal?
He would have to write a counter-proposal, right? :)

Markus