xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 9:00 - 10:30AM PT 2012-07-06

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 06 July 2012 USA
Time:  9:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

THE GOTOMEETING FOR TODAY IS:
     https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

THE ETHERPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:

AGENDA

***** NEWS & UPDATES *****

--- LES CHASEN FROM NEUSTAR REJOINING THE TC

--- DRUMMOND LONDON TRIP REPORT

--- CLOUD IDENTITY SUMMIT PREP

***** PRESENTATIONS *****

--- MARKUS' PERSONAL DATA JOURNAL ARTICLE ON XDI

See Markus' message to the list at:

--- NEW XDI GRAPH PATTERNS DOC

We likely will not have time to discuss this, but it has been revised to use a new diagram and improved terminology for multiplicity:

***** DECISION POINT QUEUE REVIEW *****

In addition to today's priorities, we have at least one more pressing issue in the queue:
Drummond and Markus have added improved terminology and detailed examples to this proposal.

***** DECISION POINTS FOR THIS CALL *****

Last week we decided the two top priority decisions for this call are:
  1. Closing on the HTTP Message Binding.
  2. Deciding about literal encoding in the JSON serialization.

--- HTTP MESSAGE BINDING

The proposal page is at:

Giovanni sent two messages to the list about this proposal:
--- JSON SERIALIZATION AND LITERAL ENCODING

We have two competing proposals:

***** NEXT CALL *****