xdi message

Subject: Can we move this Friday's telecon one hour later to 10AM PT/1PM ET/7PM CET?

XDI TC Members:

For the second month in a row a conflict has arisen between our weekly TC call and another call I'm on involving a group of XDI implementation partners around the world. The two calls overlap by an hour, and it is too late to try to move the other call (I have asked that future calls of that group avoid conflicts with the XDI TC call).

Would it be okay with everyone to move this week's XDI TC telecon one hour later, i.e., from 10-11:30AM Pacific Time?

Please reply back to this thread if you CANNOT make the call at that time.

Also, see my next message about topic priorities for this week's call.

Thanks,

=Drummond