xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Can we move this Friday's telecon one hour later to 10AM PT/1PM ET/7PM CET?

Thanks everyone for responding. We will go ahead and move this Friday's telecon to start at 10:00AM PT.

I've also confirmed that my other meeting will be moved to another day, so I won't have this conflict in the future.

I'll send out more info about this week's proposals and decision queue shortly.

=Drummond