xdi message

Subject: work on wiki..

Hello,

I did some work on the TC wiki:
- Removed proposals from the front page that have already been put into the appropriate category, to avoid redundancy
- It didn't feel right to me to just mark all of Mike's proposals as "CategoryObsolete". I think we need a formal process for that, maybe Bill could write up something regarding obsolete proposals on the XdiProposalDrafting page.
- Added a few proposals to CategoryApi, especially about $add and $del operations. Maybe we can review the general pattern of these proposals. If they look okay, we can create more of the same kind.
- Added more categories, now we have CategoryGraphModel, CategorySerialization, CategoryApi, CategoryDictionary, CategoryDiscovery, CategoryLinkContracts, CategoryQueries
- On the XdiProposalDrafting page, removed the instruction saying that new proposals have to be added to the front page
- I can see that on the front page there are lines "New pages this week" and "Changed this week". I'm sorry, maybe I don't remember, are we supposed to maintain a list here manually?

Markus