xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] work on wiki..

Markus, I agree with your last cleanup step with one proposed change: I think we should keep CategoryInactive because it applies only to inactive proposals, not to all wiki pages, and just since yesterday when I did the refactoring I have already found the CategoryInactive page very handy to keep a list of proposals that are marked inactive.

If so, then the final cleanup steps would be:
  1. Delete CategoryObsolete
  2. Create a new page ArchivedPages and add it to the table at the bottom of the table on the Frontpage.
  3. Move all out-of-date pages off the front page to the ArchivedPages page.
How does that sound?

=Drummond