xdi message

Subject: XdiPendingIssues

Hi XDI TC,

Bill and I had a Skype chat last Friday, and we talked a bit about XDI implementations and also about the spec process.

One of the conclusions we had was that it would be good to have a list of proposals that don't yet exist as separate proposal pages, but that should be created at some point.
Basically a kind of TODO list for the TC to formulate outstanding issues as proposals.
For that we decided it would make sense to use the already existing XdiPendingIssues page.

So we cleaned up that page and added a few items to it:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiPendingIssues

If you can think of an XDI feature that we want in the spec, but that doesn't have a proposal page yet, feel free to add it to this page.

Markus.