xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] one thought about multiplicity.

Oops yes, I got it backwards in the message. Thanks for fixing.
On the discussion page I think I got it right.

Regarding the cons you are listing, yes it requires more characters, but I actually don't think it's harder to read if you consider the entirety of multiplicity syntax.

Because with the proposed change, you can easily recognize all entities as looking like $(....), and you can easily recognize all attributes as looking like $!(....)

Markus