xdi message

Subject: Re: one question about

Without cross-references, this is easy to answer.

I.e. the following:
=markus/+friend/=animesh

and the following:
()/()/=markus
()/()/=animesh
=markus/+friend/=animesh

Are just different ways of serializing the same graph.

But I am not so sure when it comes to cross-references.

I.e. are this
=x/+y/(=markus/+friend/=animesh)

and this the same graph?
=x/+y/(()/()/=markus)
=x/+y/(()/()/=animesh)
=x/+y/(=markus/+friend/=animesh)

With my current understanding of the graph model, I'd have to say no, they are not the same.

Generally I think the "test" whether two graphs are equals is to draw them.

Markus