xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] 2012 XDI Paper: "An XDI-Based Approach to Represent and Exchange Data Between Federated Clouds"

No Markus, I wasn't aware of this... nor I know the authors; however, nice to know other Italians are using XDI technology as well! :)

Def. Quota Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org>:

Markus, thanks for pointing this out. I didn't know anyone had been looking
that closely at XDI for the cloud.

I'm fascinated that it uses the old XDI XML syntax, which means its
referencing proposals that are at least 5 or 6 years old.

But it's a very interesting and farsighted paper.

=Drummond

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Markus Sabadello