xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Special Guest Presentation by Michael Andronov

Markus, thanks for making this invitation. I will put it at the start of the agenda so Michael knows when it will start.

Looking forward to it,

=Drummond

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:
Hi all,

I have been contacted by Michael Andronov, who is working on Affinity:
http://www.affinitydb.org/

He describes it as a "new database kernel" which borrows ideas from many different storage systems.
He also calls it a "data-centric application platform".
He is very interested in XRI/XDI, and he pointed me to the XDI federated clouds paper which I posted earlier.

So I invited him to give a guest presentation at the beginning of this weeks XDI TC call, I think it will be very interesting.

Markus