xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] FYI: ongoing discussion on OData, Cloud and privacy aspects on OData ML

Thanks, Giovanni, I agree that this topic of graph-based authorization/authentication mechanisms fits closely with XDI link contracts.

=Drummond

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:38 AM, Giovanni Bartolomeo <giovanni.bartolomeo@uniroma2.it> wrote:
I think the below discussion might be relevant for our group too...

Best Regards,
Giovanni

----- Forwarded message from neil.mcevoy@ifossfoundation.org -----
    Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:18:15 -0400
    From: Neil McEvoy <neil.mcevoy@ifossfoundation.org>
 Subject: Re: [odata] Basic OData question
      To: Michael Pizzo <mikep@microsoft.com>
      Cc: "odata@lists.oasis-open.org" <odata@lists.oasis-open.org>

Got it! Thanks so much.

I had a crack at promoting it to a broader audience, and to also identify
where it may fit into another OASIS group I'm helping start: 'PACR' - For
Government Cloud Computing.

As you know Open Data is a huge topic for the public sector, and my goal is
to identify the overlap between Cloud and Open Data.

E.g. "OData Cloud Security" - For using it for enabling citizen access to
government archives:

http://cloudbestpractices.net/2012/10/08/odata-cloud-security/

Neil.