xdi message

Subject: New: XDI Implementer's Call

Hello XDI implementers, users, friends,

Starting this week, we will be holding a weekly "XDI Implementer's Call".
The idea is simply to have an open time slot without predefined agenda where we can talk about topics related to XDI development and use.

So if you..
- are working on your own XDI implementation and want to share your experiences with others,
- want to use one of the existing XDI codebases and have questions on how to use it,
- are planning to write a plugin or connector for an XDI server,
- have an idea for something that could be done with XDI,
- have your own project and want to discuss possible synergies with XDI,

.. then this is for you.

The call will be held weekly on Tuesdays at 2pm US Eastern Time, and it will be hosted by Neustar.

The call details will be announced on the XDI2 Google Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/xdi2

And here's a wiki page about this:
https://github.com/peacekeeper/xdi2/wiki/XDI-Implementer's-Call

Markus