xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] RE: [External] [xdi] How to parse XDI DISPLAY format

Sure.

One more tiny update, I'd propose to use xdi-xref and xdi-xref-value instead of xdi-ref and xdi-ref-value, in order to be more consistent with XRI 3.0 syntax:

xdi-address = xdi-node / xdi-statement
xdi-node = xdi-segment
xdi-statement = xdi-subject "/" xdi-predicate "/" xdi-object
xdi-subject = xdi-segment
xdi-predicate = xdi-segment
xdi-object = xdi-segment
xdi-segment = ( literal / xdi-subseg ) *xdi-subseg
xdi-subseg = global-subseg / local-subseg / xdi-xref
global-subseg = gcs-char [ local-subseg / xdi-xref / literal ]
local-subseg = lcs-char [ xdi-xref / literal ]
xdi-xref = "(" [ xdi-xref-value ] ")"
xdi-xref-value = xdi-address / iri

Markus