xdi message

Subject: xdi-spec and DITA and build.bat

I just had a quick Skype chat with Bill about writing the XDI spec.
You will recall that Bill had set up a Github repository for this, as well as a build environment to create the spec using the DITA tool:
https://github.com/OASIS-XDI-Technical-Committee/xdi-spec

Bill's original idea (feel free to correct me) was that after a proposal is approved, it would immediately be integrated with the draft spec, which grows as a result of this process.
I now feel that this makes total sense, but that we should get a small number of additional, fundamental proposals done first (e.g. the core graph model), before we begin transferring that initial set of approved proposals into the draft spec.

I worked on porting the build.sh script on Github from Linux to Windows, the result is a setenv.bat and build.bat file for building the spec.

Unfortunately, they don't work for some reason. I remember having tried this already a few months ago, without success.

I now get to the point where the DITA program executes, but it only outputs the following and then freezes:

Failed to read supported DITA topic extensions from configuration, using defaults.
Failed to read supported DITA map extensions from configuration, using defaults.
Failed to read supported image extensions from configuration, using defaults.
Failed to read supported HTML extensions from configuration, using defaults.
Failed to read supported resource file extensions from configuration, using defaults.
Buildfile: C:\Users\markus\workspace-xdi\xdi-spec\.\DITA-OT1.5.4-ez\build.xml

Not quite sure how to make it work. Myself I can also work with the Linux version, but I thought it would be nice to have it on Windows as well.

Markus