xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Fwd: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 9:00 - 10:30AM PT 2012-12-14

Thanks Markus for pointing this out. Looks like this need has emerged from several communities (Higgins, Open GUID, Linked Data/RDF, ours...) but at the time being nothing seems to have gained as much popularity as their counterpart (owl:sameAs). Maybe because the problem is not yet so well understood, unfortunately...

Best Regards and Season Greetings!
Giovanni

Def. Quota Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org>:

Hey Giovanni,

During today's call, I remembered that we actually referenced that paper a
few years ago when we worked on the Higgins Data Model:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Higgins_Data_Model_2.0

We ended up defining a new property called "h:correlation", which would be
a weaker assertion of equality than "owl:sameAs", but I'm not sure if I
would re-use the same definition we used back then today.

Markus

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Giovanni Bartolomeo <