xdi message

Subject: Reminder: No XDI TC Telecon tomorrow (Friday 12/21) or next week (Friday 12/28)

XDI TC Members,

As discussed on last week's call, we will be taking a holiday break from TC calls for two weeks, i.e., there will not be a call tomorrow or next week. Our next call will be Friday January 4.

A giant thanks to everyone on the TC for your contributions this year. We made major strides forward. We didn't meet our goal of reaching formal Working Drafts, but we did make tremendous progress with a number of very important proposals, and we are building a very solid base for the 1.0 specs.

I wish everyone a very Happy Holidays and a joy filled New Year. Rest up well, because 2013 is going to be a huge one for XDI.

(And, if Santa is especially generous this year, I may have a special present in the documentation category in January ;-)

Warmest wishes,

=Drummond