xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] CategoryApproved and CategoryFeature

Markus, that makes complete sense to me. Unless anyone else objects, I'd vote to simply "make it so" by updated the affected wiki pages.

Thanks,

=Drummond

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:
The XdiProposalDrafting page says that once a proposal is approved,
- The CategoryProposal tag MUST be replaced with a CategoryFeature tag.
- The Category Priority tag MUST be replaced with a CategoryApproved tag.

This seems a bit redundant, because the result is that the CategoryFeature and CategoryApproved categories will always contain the same pages.

My proposal is to eliminate the CategoryFeature tag and change the rules to:
- The CategoryProposal tag MUST be replaced with a CategoryApproved tag.
- The Category Priority tag MUST be removed.

Markus