xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] new proposal: JSONXDIMapping

Yes of course. I just fixed it:
$!(+(age))/!/(data:,25)
$!(+(age))/$is+/+$json$number
I also added an algorithm for creating content-addressing identifiers.

Yes, and RDF<->XDI mapping would also be interesting.
There's this old page, still based on the previous XDI model: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOwlMapping

Markus

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:32 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:
Markus,

Awesome work. Instead of our JSONSerializationRules, which define how to do full lossless conversion of the XDI graph model into JSON, you have defined the inverse.

I find it fascinating to see how the basic concepts of the XDI graph model can be applied to describing any JSON data. I think the use of content addressing is brilliant (of course in the full proposal the actual content addressing algorithm needs defining).

I think I found a bug in the example -- in the JSON it says:

     "age": 25,
...but in the XDI translation it says:
$!(+(age))/$is+/+$json$null
$!(+(age))/!/(data:,null)
Am I missing something?

This also dovetails perfectly with what I have been thinking about how to convert any RDF graph into an XDI graph. That, too, would have to use content addressing.

I haven't made any formal proposal yet because it hasn't been a high enough priority, but your proposal helps pave the way for it.

=Drummond