xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Updated XDI ABNF page

This looks great to me, actually the fact that on one hand,
1) XDI syntax included XRI syntax, and that on the other hand,
2) there were so many parallel rules,
... has bothered me for a while.

I will try it out in my implementation shortly.

The one fix I have right now is to change "iri" to "IRI", I just updated that on the page.

I have actually been spending some time recently on the XRI/XDI parser component of XDI2.
While doing so, I have looked at a new parser library called APG as a potential alternative to aParse which I had been using so far.

Will report back on this.

Markus