xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] New approach to simple XDI HTTP/S REST API

Would this make the SimpleHttpRestApi obsolete, or would they co-exist at the same endpoint?

On the question of whether the messages should be just the pure query string, or an "xdi" query string parameter:
- First I felt that the pure query string option would be the more correct thing to do.
- Then I thought that this might cause conflicts with some _javascript_ libraries, but I did a few tests today (e.g. with the popular jQuery library), and I didn't find any problems.
- The query string parameter pattern is so common and I'm not sure if anyone is even still using query strings that don't have this pattern, so maybe that alone is a good reason why we should also do it that way.

So, not sure, let's discuss on the call..

Markus