xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Mr. Animesh Chowdhury has joined OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC

I agree, this is fantastic and about time :)

Markus

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:
Welcome to the XDI TC, Animesh!

It's great to have you formally on board. Now we can really get to work!

Best,

=Drummond

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:05 PM
To: drummond.reed@xdi.org

Mr. Animesh Chowdhury from Neustar, Inc. has been added as Member of OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC.

You have received this email because you are listed as a roster
manager for OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC and this organization is configured to
notify roster managers when a member joins a group.