xdi message

Subject: Re: Message Policies in XDI2

One question I had was whether the server should return an error if the message policy is not met, or simply not execute the message and be silent.

This also takes us to the question of error codes, and I found this page that Mike had created:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/MessagingErrorCode

Is this consistent with your thinking, i.e. we would develop a dictionary of such error codes?

Markus