xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Rough consensus declared on the Second Strawman -- next up: running code!

Okay. If any of you talk to Animesh again, let him know best wishes from me for him and his family..

Markus

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Chasen, Les <les.chasen@neustar.biz> wrote:
Terrific ... Lets now move on to the next step.

Les

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2013, at 11:38 PM, "Drummond Reed" <drummond@connect.me> wrote:

I just gave Les a call to see how Animesh is doing - he has a sick relative and thus must travel overseas. So Animesh likely will not be able to weigh in anytime soon.

Les agreed that we should move forward with the second strawman because it's the closest we have to consensus and several of us feel it is the best we can do for readability.

So, per our goal of settling this "by sundown" (Pacific Time) today, it's official that we'll go with the second strawman. I've noted this on both:

Now comes the hard work of updating all of our wiki pages and other documentation -- not to mention running code! -- for the XDI sessions that many of us will be giving at the next Personal Cloud Meetup on May 6 and the Internet Identity Workshop May 7-9.

Let the race begin!

=Drummond

P.S. I have a Respect Network deadline I'm racing towards on Wed. morning, so I may not do much work starting to update the wiki pages and Kavi docs until Wednesday afternoon, but my goal is to have many of them updated before our call on Friday. Anyone else who wants to help, go for it.