xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] InnerRoots - XDI Wiki

I don't think there's any issue with equivalence. The address of a context should always be clear.

The address is (=a/+b)=x, where's the problem?

Okay you could argue the address is =x, relative to the inner root.
But when testing for equivalence or doing similar operations, you should know which root you are in anyway..

Markus