xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI Graph Model Rules

Ok, let's consider everything but definition and variable.

r e-i a-i c s v
root x x x x
e-inst x x x
a-inst x x x x
class x x x
single x x x a

Which sequences are legal? I think this formula expresses it, do you agree? Attribute and entity classes are not distinguished as there don't seem to be any separate constraints on each - or can attribute instances only follow attribute classes and entity instances only follow entity classes?

*r   *( es / as / ( c *ei ) / ( c *ai ) )   [ ( as / ( c 1*ai ) ) v ]