xdi message

Subject: Locked in on spec names & short names for XDI 1.0 suite

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback on the questions I posed about spec names and spec short names. We are locked now on the the following, which has been updated on the XDI Specs wiki page. Joseph and I will now proceed with requesting the templates for these 5 specs.

XDI Core V1.0

XDI Messaging V1.0

XDI Discovery V1.0

XDI Policy