xdi message

Subject: XDI and Personal Clouds in E-Health

Hey X Men!

Here's my take on XDI and Personal Clouds in E-Health: "How Could We Napsterize E-Health":

http://cloudbestpractices.net/napsterize-ehealth/

We are running a workshop in Toronto this week, focusing on how we bridge the two worlds of traditional enterprise IT with emergent Personal Clouds; ie. how would we synchronize and integrate our personal clouds with the existing EMRs et al...

Any thoughts on this welcome, I will pass them on..

(Here`s the workshop: http://tinyurl.com/byod-doctor)

Regards,

--
Neil McEvoy