xdi message

Subject: XDI Personal Clouds & the Artificial Pancreas

Hey folks

I mentioned I was organizing a workshop on Personal Clouds in Healthcare; check this out, here is the event round up and slides.

http://canadacloud.net/2013/08/04/byod-bigdata-slides/

We are partnered with the Centre for Global E-Health Innovation - They do some pretty intensive user-centric medical technology adoption research.

As an example of where the two worlds intersect, check out the 'Artificial Pancreas' -

http://embc.embs.org/files/2013/2533_FI.pdf

In short I think they need an XDI/UMA platform to build upon, to achieve what they want in this document.

--
Neil McEvoy
VP Business Development