xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI Personal Clouds & the Artificial Pancreas

Neil,

Thanks for sending this (you hit the August vacation season so that's why I think there wasn't more response).

I agree with your conclusion, and several members of the XDI TC had a great meeting with Eve Maler and the UMA folks at the Cloud Identity Summit last month.

We just need to keep our focus on getting out the XDI 1.0 specs and starting to show XDI working in the wild.

Best,

=Drummond