xdi message

Subject: DocBook templates for all XDI 1.0 specs

Hello,

I completed the DocBook templates for all XDI 1.0 specs as listed here:
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneSpecs

The templates can now be found here in Github, together with an Oxygen project file:
https://github.com/OASIS-XDI-Technical-Committee/xdi-spec-docbook/tree/master/xdi

Chet, Paul, perhaps if you have time you could take a look and help us verify that we are doing this correctly so far?

Markus