xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Outline for XDI Messaging V1.0

Markus,

Congratulations! You have created the first official XDI TC Working Draft. I just looked it over and it looks great -- very clean and clear.

I think we should strive for the same level of simplicity and clarity with XDI Core. I have the action item to work with Joseph on the outline this week. Since it's more challenging than XDI Messaging, I'm still going to aim to do the first draft on the TC wiki this week, then the second draft in the DocBook XML templae next week.

I think we should put review of both outlines on the agenda for this Friday's TC call -- which is a heads-up to all TC members to take a look at Markus's outline and ideally send any feedback to the list prior to Friday's call (but worst case, to bring your feedback to Friday's call).

=Drummond