xdi message

Subject: XDI Privacy Mechanisms 1.0 - Call for Editors

Now that we have decided to add an XDI Privacy Mechanisms 1.0 spec, what we didn't cover on Friday's telecon was who wants to volunteer to be an editor.

I am volunteering to be one of the editors. Anyone else who wants to volunteer, just reply to this email (or add yourself directly on the wiki page).