xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Response requested: What should we do with the term "XRI"

I can say that in my XDI implementation, the term "XRI" occurs a lot. Basically it refers to (part of) an XDI address.

To me, the idea to call it "XDI Resource Identifier" is a good approach. I don't really see a problem with the recursiveness here.

I also don't think that confusion with the old meaning of XRI is a big problem. Things evolve and change, and people will get used to it, just like I-Names and Cloud Names.

Markus