xdi message

Subject: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 09:00 - 10:30AM PT 2013-08-30

XDI TC Agenda

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 30 August 2013 USA
Time:  09:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

THE LINK TO THIS AGENDA AND LIVE MEETING MINUTES IS:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t5Mx0ITqJdLwo8wM5GD9lcqehgbgnrhk-k2sERwc7J0/edit

THE WEBEX INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS MEETING ARE:

1. Go to https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/j.php?ED=203186612&UID=1364257662&PW=NN2Y2NzAxZTVj&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 5474

4. Click "Join".

5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:

https://neustar.webex.com/neustar/j.php?ED=203186612&UID=1364257662&PW=NN2Y2NzAxZTVj&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

AGENDA

NEWS & UPDATES

XDI2 Report: Support for JSON Null

Per our discussion on last week’s call, Markus has implemented support for JSON null in the XDI2 code base. It will now roundtrip all JSON value types.

He illustrates this with the following examples:

=markus/()/<+smoker>         # attribute without value context

=markus<+smoker>/()/&        # attribute with value context, w/out literal

=markus<+smoker>&/&/null     # attribute with value context, w/ literal (null)

PRESENTATIONS/DISCUSSIONS

Progress on Working Drafts

Check on progress on XDI Core and XDI Messaging.

Link Contract Initiation

We will continue our discussion of link contract initiation, focusing on the structure of the three related versions of a link contract:

  1. A link contract template.

  2. A link contract instance.

  3. A meta link contract.

DECISION POINTS FOR THIS CALL

None schedule.

DECISION POINT QUEUE REVIEW

The decision queue stack is shown on the following three auto-generated Category pages:

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryLastCall

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryCurrent

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/CategoryHighPriority

See also this list of proposals that need to be developed:

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiPendingIssues

NEXT CALL

We will discuss whether we want to take a break for the last week of August.