xdi message

Subject: New XDI graph diagram layout technique

As I prepare diagrams for the XDI Core spec, using the updated notation we agreed on, I just wanted to share a new way of laying them out that makes drawing them much easier and more uniform, as well as making them easier to read. An example is below, with notes following that.

Inline image 1
Notes:
Please post any thoughts about further ideas or improvements -- this is the format I plan to use for XDI Core spec illustrations.

Also, I can post the Powerpoint file I'm using to make these, but the format is trivially easy (the only secret is to made the circle and diamond shapes exactly the same height so that everything snaps to grid easily).