xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Joseph et al: suggestion on how to proceed to close on the XDI Core 1.0 ABNF

Just to clarify, the XML draft of XDI Core 1.0 that Joseph is assembling is not ready for publishing yet because its still in the editing process. That's why Joseph and I are using the XDI TC wiki for collaboration on any substantive content, so all of that content is on OASIS servers.

As soon as the Working Draft 01 version of the XML draft is ready, we will publish it to the XDI TC OASIS doc repository as required by OASIS.