xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Re: Friday's XDI TC call

Can sort of do it

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:
Suggestion: let's turn this into a page on the XDI TC wiki. Dan, would you be willing to do that?

To make it easy, I've already started the page for you:

  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiSymbolTable

Just login to the wiki and click the Edit button.

Note that MoinMoin table syntax can be a little funky. The easiest way to learn it is to study an existing table in "raw" mode (which you can see by clicking the "Do" button next to the "Raw Text" drop-down option at the top of any XDI TC wiki page). Here's a good one to look at:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/GraphModelStructure?action="">

=Drummond

Dan and others,

Here's the updated symbol table after we worked on it during today's call.
I'm also sending you the examples we created.

Dan would you like to review this to see if it makes sense?
When we're satisfied with this we can upload it to the XDI TC's document repository.

Markus